This original design celebrates the University of Pittsburgh. Go Panthers!
Our original design is printed using the labor intensive hand-swipe silk-screen process with 12 colors (that's 12 screens used for each towel!). The design is framed with a hand-embroidered border on a 100% hand-loomed cotton towel generously sized at 20x29 inches. Three cheery woven stripes run down both sides and hand-dyed rick-rack at the top and bottom add a charming vintage touch. All this delightfully presented in a fab organdy re-usable pouch ready for gifting!
A dish towel. A tea towel. A hand towel. A bar towel. A guest towel. The. Perfect. Towel.
- ORIGINAL ARTWORK: Each design is HAND-DRAWN with collaborative input from a group of passionate alumni, fans, faculty, and locals. We have worked with each schools Licensing department, Presidents Office, Athletics, and Alumni to capture and illustrate the essence of each school. Each school is much more than a logo - its an experience!
- HAND-WOVEN FABRIC & HAND-CRAFTED TOUCHES: Each dish towel is made from 100% hand-loomed cotton. The design is silk-screened using 12 colors (yes, thats 12 screens!) and then framed with a hand-stitched border. Wowzers!
- FUNDS SCHOLARSHIPS: With each purchase, a percentage of sales are donated back to each respective school - funding scholarships, student activities, or recreational programs.
- 20" x 29"
- Packaged in organdy pouch
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash cold and line dry
- Designed in Petaluma, California | Made in India